Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time flies, new things happen.

I'M PREGNANT!
Luckily, one of my best friends (Jackie) is prego also! She is just a month behind me.
Vito and I had tried for a year to get pregnant, but it just wouldn't happen. I turned to fertility drugs and had to take 2 rounds before I got prego. I am just so happy! I want to grab everyone's hand and put it on my belly to feel the baby kicking. I am 6 months along at the moment. Rockin' my little baby bump. It's a girl. We have decided on the name Isabella. Most mornings I lay in bed and stare at my stomach and watch her kick me. It's the craziest feeling knowing there is something alive inside of you. We are in for one sweet, bumpy ride!
Update on my life, Vito and I are still in the same house. The ceiling started leaking again this year, but we nipped it right in the bud before the ceiling could fall again. Vito's brother is living with us. He is back in school and super serious about it. Although he is home most of the time, we hardly get to spend time with him because he is always studying. He is dating this awesome girl who lives in Chicago. They seem to be doing pretty good for having a long distance relationship. My sister, Christen, is getting married in September. I'm excited to head down to Texas for that and to see my family. My sister, Brandi, (also in Texas) now has 3 beautiful daughters; Kennedy, Taylor, and Reese. She also got rid of her loser excuse for a husband and is dating someone much nicer and treats her very well. My sister, Melyssa, has been dating a guy for a while now, but I have yet to meet him. She is away at school and is hardly around. She is an honor student at her college! Her boyfriend just recently took her to Hawaii. Super jealous. My youngest sister, Erica, is still trying to figure herself out. She seems kind of stuck in life, but I know she will pull through one of these days. She has good intentions and a good heart.
We've been to some weddings, had some friends who had babies, gained friends, lost friends. The usual. Oh yeah, and I got a job at Sephora and have been there for a year now. I love it! It's a bit of a struggle to learn about all the bazillion products we carry, but I think I'm doing pretty well. They sent me to training a while back to Washington DC. That was pretty cool.
I've become slightly addicted to watching youtube tutorials lately. They have inspired me to get my own ball rolling and start doing blog tutorials and maybe posting videos on youtube. I just have to get past my shyness for that one. I feel silly talking to cameras. But, I'll do it if it will help to boost my career. I believe I have the talent for it. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Do it up!! I would still be pumping my mascara if it wasn't for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea.. You are for sure talented enough!! I'd be happy to volunteer as a model if you need someone to make pretty ;)
    I like your blog Trina.. Good luck with everything!! xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't trust my make-up with anyone else!!!! (certainly not myself) I love the blog and will make you a favorite. Cant wait for the tutorials:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching make-up "guru's" on youtube. I have been watching them for over two yrs now I believe. I have subscribe to so many of them. I'm so happy for you and Vito with the life that you have and will have here in the near future. Even though we are half a country away, remember ALL your Texas Family loves and misses you and Vito.

    ReplyDelete